Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
This is a rare opportunity to secure an apartment within the tightly held Sainte Maxime complex. Located on the second floor to ensure optimal security, Sainte Maxime is positioned in an enviable Northern position with eastern facing windows. Boasting an open plan design with high ceilings, the unit offers features other Main Beach units cannot.
* Highly sought after complex with 28 units in total
* Well proportioned master suite with walk-in robe
* Residential only (no holiday letting), immaculate grounds and cheap body corporate
* Pets accepted (subject to approval)
* Lap pool, heated spa and outdoor gazebo area
* Spacious undercover balcony with plenty of room for BBQ's and outdoor dining
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and contemporary ensuite
* Second bathroom has shower and bath
* Generously sized separate laundry
* Secure underground car parking for two vehicles plus a simply massive locker
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach is a very much sought after locale which lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Just north of the Tedder Ave cafe village of Main Beach is the splendid Marina Mirage Shopping complex, Seaworld and Palazzo Versace and more.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants.
Please contact the exclusive agent for an inspection!
Adam Keys on 0408 753 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Under Contract by Adam Keys