Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
Award winning Axis in Main Beach pioneered the modern day “Sky Home” design, with its unique 2-storey apartments inspired by New York architecture - simply decades ahead of its time.
This huge 3-bedroom apartment with additional mezzanine study, is positioned on the sought-after north side of the building, capturing all day sunshine and huge views of the ocean, Broadwater, and the stunning Hinterland sunsets. The living spaces feature soaring 5-metre-high ceilings with huge picture windows to frame the ocean and Broadwater, all flowing seamlessly from the gourmet European kitchen to the outdoor north-east entertainment spaces.
The bedrooms are thoughtfully arranged to allow for a downstairs master suite with its own balcony, huge ensuite and walk-in-robe, with the other bedrooms and mezzanine study located on the upper level to allow for maximum privacy between residents.
At ground level the building has extensive manicured grounds including wet-edge pool, BBQ area, water features and more - all only steps to Tedder Avenue Village, the beach, and the Glink Light Rail Station. Dual access to both Breaker Street and the riverside Hill Parade and secure basement parking for 2 cars with a storage cupboard are also included with this apartment.
Key Property Features:
• Huge 195m2 dual level sky-home
• 3 Bedrooms plus large mezzanine study
• 2 Bathrooms plus powder room
• 2 car spaces (tandem) plus a large separate storage area
• Huge kitchen with Bosch appliances and Smeg gas cooktop
• Master suite with walk-in-robe, private balcony and ensuite
• Large north-east facing alfresco balcony
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Separate large laundry
• Resort facilities including gym, steam room, pool, BBQ area and manicured gardens with water features
• Boutique Residential Only Building of only 32 apartments
• Pet friendly with body corporate approval
• Located at the quiet end of Main Beach opposite the river
• Close to G-Link Light Rail Station
To view this exclusive apartment in this unique location, contact the exclusive Agent Angie Croy today.
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport. Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Under Offer - Adam Keys
Contact Agent - Brett Green