Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
A true North facing, beautifully renovated and stylish apartment that must
be seen to truly be appreciated from all rooms. This apartment is on the
perfect level to view all the action on the Beach, Marina and the Broadwater.
Features include but are not limited to:
* Occupying the whole eastern side of the building with natural light
* Unobstructed views forever, never to be built out
* Very low body corporate fees
* 2 Large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus a powder room
* Set over 140+m2 the unit has a roomy and airy feel to it.
* New noise proof stacker doors peel back off the balcony
* Sourced French Oak timber floors
* White timber shutters and electric blinds
* Incredible open plan kitchen with oversized bench and breakfast bar
* Bespoke Oak Timber cabinetry with built fridges and the latest appliances
* A bright and airy living area flowing onto the balcony
* Completely renovated in 2020
* An abundance of built-in cabinetry work throughout the living areas
* Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout the unit
* Ample visitor parking and dual lifts providing easy access to your unit
Call to inspect as this apartment will not last!
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
Please contact the exclusive agent for an inspection!
Agents Adam Keys 0408 753 555 email email@example.com
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.