Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
Motivated seller!! The best unconditional offer with a 30 day settlement submitted by 10th September will be considered (if not sold prior)!
This is the perfect opportunity to buy in this near-new building completed in 2020. Meticulously designed with floor-to-ceiling glass which captures the stunning views and natural breezes, separated bedrooms for privacy, PLUS a huge study the size of a 3rd bedroom, and beautiful living spaces flowing out to the huge balcony.
Low body corporate levies and new builders' warranties make this apartment ideal for either the owner occupier or investor, particularly with the tax benefits in buying a near-new apartment.
The building itself has featured in magazines with its Miami inspired pool and rooftop Residents Lounge for buyers to enjoy outdoor dining and entertaining areas, a spa deck, and a Private Dining or Meeting Room which can be booked and used free of charge!
• Cash contract must be signed by 10th September with 30 day settlement.
• Views over the river, Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach city skyline and Hinterland
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus huge study (size of 3rd bedroom)
• Air-conditioned and ceiling fans
• Separate laundry
• Low body corporate $81pw
• Rental appraisal of $620pw unfurnished or $650pw furnished
• Near new building under QBCC builders' warranty until 2026
• Fabulous Residents Rooftop with spa, gym, BBQ areas, lounges, and private dining room.
• Separate swimming pool and lounging area
• Boutique sized building – only 62 apartments
Located on Chevron Island which is the new urban regeneration area of central Gold Coast, you are only minutes to Surfers Paradise beach, cafes, restaurants, shops, and the new Green Bridge across to HOTA which continues to undergo massive transformation.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Offers Over $865,000