Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
This large all-encompassing ground floor apartment has been fully renovated to a high standard with new composite French Oak flooring, bespoke stone bench kitchen and bathrooms including high-end appliances making it ready to move into straight away. Comprising of 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plenty of innovative storage. This 262m2 (28 squares) open plan design flows seamlessly to the large bright, private and sunny wrap around terraces offering a fantastic way to entertain comfortably for the family or a large group of guests. Absolutely ideal for pet lovers.
Located in a quiet enclave only a few meters to the patrolled beaches, majestic river and trendy Tedder avenue is this golden opportunity not to be missed. Genuine sellers have instructed for all offers to be submitted and this is the ideal permanent residence or your coastal holiday home.
Situated in a quiet, boutique and highly desirable block of only 7 full floor apartments, Apartment 1 "Cable Beach" occupies the entire ground floor and boasts a spectacular Sun drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard which wraps around the apartment whereby in any season, the apartment captures the sun at varying times of the day.
* Spacious 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces & storage
* 262m2 (28 squares) of total space
* Spectacular Sun drenched terraces
* Private all-weather outdoor gazebo with retractable shutter roof
* Fully renovated high quality stone finishes throughout
* Custom-built cabinetry and innovative storage throughout
* Open plan lifestyle with composite French Oak flooring
* One apartment per floor and only seven apartments in total.
* Direct lift access from basement
* Surfers skyline backdrop by day and night
* Ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
* Barbecue with pool side entertaining area
* No on-site managers
* Tandem underground parking with large storage shed
* Body corp $206 pw
Cable Beach is perfectly positioned to enjoy the natural and social amenities of the cosmopolitan suburb nestled quietly between the main surf beach, and the Tedder Avenue café hub. Plenty of social and lifestyle choices around Main Beach. Whether it's the patrolled beaches of Main Beach and windsailing at Narrow neck, the Southport Surf Life Saving Club and Yacht Club, or the high-end dining and shopping precincts of Tedder Ave and Marina Mirage they're all within walking distance. Just leave your car at home!! Also available is the light rail providing easy access to Pacific Fair, The Star casino, convention centre, airport, hospital and university.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Offers Over $865,000