Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
Calling all family home buyers, don't miss this opportunity.
The Seller has already purchased elsewhere and has instructed us that this home must be sold!!
Showcasing effortless style and an integrated indoor-outdoor lifestyle, no detail of this sensational home has been overlooked.
From the quality Australian hardwood timber floors to the luxurious tiled bathrooms, nothing has been compromised throughout every aspect of this home.
Set comfortably on a spacious 850m2 block, 27 Camberwell Circuit, combines functionality with thoughtful planning.
Fully renovated and carefully designed, this remarkable family home offers effortless modern living with relaxed year-round entertaining and only the very best for a lucky new family.
Features of this home include, but are not limited to;
• Perfect large family home with a open plan living, family area, study and outdoor entertaining pavillion
• Stunning open-plan kitchen with a bi/folded servery window to the outdoor breakfast bar
• Expansive built in outdoor pavilion with beautiful timber decking overlooking the pool area and lush gardens.
• Outdoor alfresco bar area with built in BBQ, television, outdoor sink, servery and tap beer connection
• Expansive master suite with private balcony, walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and luxurious ensuite bathroom with double vanity and rain shower
• Exquisite bathrooms all beautifully tiled with large windows, solid timber vanities, and a large bath
• Fully ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Large Solar system for low power bills
• Capture the breezes on this large 850m2 elevated block
• Family friendly with an amazing kids cubby house and jungle gym with a slide into the swimming pool
• Sparkling inground swimming pool with frameless glass fencing
• Massive garage plus a large secure storage room
• Gated space for your boat, trailer, caravan or jet ski's
• Low maintenance gardens with lighting and fully automated irrigation
Situated in popular and quiet streets of “Robina Quays”, enjoy fantastic local amenities including Robina Common Sports Park, walking tracks and parks, the Q Super Centre, Robina Town Centre, an ultimate shopping, dining, leisure and entertainment destination, Robina Hospital, the M1 Motorway, train to Central Brisbane, top schools, including Bond University, St Vincent's Primary School, St Michael's College and Queensland Independent College and only 10 minutes to the popular surf beaches.
Not many could think of a better place and way to live!
Call Adam Keys today to organise a viewing on 0408 753 555.