Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
Occupying a North facing position this renovated apartment at The Inlet has 3 large balconies and features a delightful outlook across treetops.
The well-appointed gourmet kitchen has spacious stone bench tops, and quality integrated appliances.
A generous master suite includes sliding doors providing access to a private balcony, a huge walk in robe and a well-appointed ensuite.
- Very large 215sqm + prime position north facing apartment
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with separate powder room
- 3 Large terrace balconies surround the apartment
- 1 Car space plus storage cage
- Very quiet residential only high quality building with only 3 units per floor
- Pet friendly complex - subject to body corporate approval
- Professional onsite management with full building security
- 3 Swimming pools (including indoor heated pool), outdoor spa & sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium and full sized floodlit tennis court
- Tranquil BBQ areas and tropical grounds
Additional features include a large laundry and spacious store room, 3rd bathroom, air conditioning throughout, a secure car bay and lock up store, access to gym, 3 swimming pools, tennis court, outdoor BBQ area and spa/ sauna.
With shops, cafes, restaurants and conveniences all at your doorstep of this central apartment complex and you can also walk to the tram and bus not to mention close to excellent schools, the beautiful Nerang River and the beach.
The apartment is secure, elevated and ready to live in right now with nothing else to do but relax and enjoy the wonderful lifestyle this apartment offers.
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport. Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.