Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
Silverpoint has long been regarded as one of the best residential only buildings on the Gold Coast. Offering one of the best floor plans, it is a classy and stylish complex with the very best facilities on offer. This is highly sought after with very few full time residents, giving the owners quiet and beautifully maintained grounds to relax and enjoy.
- Absolutely stunning renovation to the highest quality
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces plus storage
- Large wrap around balconies
- 2 spacious living areas with an open plan living design
- 244m2 of generous unit living
- Oversized kitchen and bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Stunning views from Coolangatta to Stradbroke Island
- Only 2 units per floor giving privacy to all owners
- Both bedrooms have direct access to the large wrap around balcony, perfect for entertaining and designed to capture ocean breezes.
- Central Main Beach location
- Facilities include 2 pools, sauna and spas, fully equipped gym, tennis court and putting greens, 2 gazebo BBQ areas and tranquil gardens
You must inspect this one, it will not disappoint you!!
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport. Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Contact Adam Keys