Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
Panoramic views wherever you look – the rolling Pacific Ocean waves, the bustling Broadwater, the sparkling city skyline and the peaceful Hinterland mountains - providing each and every room a different vista to appreciate.
The 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms (2 designed as ensuites) ensure your guests or family are catered for. But the real jewel in the crown is the king-sized master suite wrapping the southern end of the apartment, with both master bedroom and large ensuite opening to a private balcony with ocean views all the way to Coolangatta.
This thoughtfully designed apartment opens to a private lift lobby that flows through to large open plan living spaces embraced by floor to ceiling glass and an abundance of natural light and ocean breezes.
The location of XXV in the Main Beach Villa is also a key feature - a short walk to the beach and only steps to the Tedder Ave Village for all your dining and shopping needs!
- Luxury entire floor 240m2 beachside apartment
- North facing wrap-around balcony
- Residential only living and pet friendly
- Private lift foyer with double door entry
- Gourmet kitchen, with Miele appliances, gas cooking, wok burner and coffee machine
- High ceilings and ducted zoned air condtioning
- 2 secure tandem underground car parks plus large storage cage
- Resort style facilities inc. swimming pool, spa, BBQ area, sauna, gym, onsite management
- Short walk to beach, Tedder Avenue shops, restaurants and light rail
Style & luxury forms the essence of XXV Main Beach with 23 levels of spacious and opulent sky homes set amongst lush tropical landscaped gardens and a designer resort pool and lounge terrace.
If you would like a virtual / video inspection of this property or would like to arrange a private inspection, please contact Angie Croy on 0450 108 426 to inspect.
Very few opportunities come up in this tightly held modern building – don’t miss out!
* approximate size
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.