Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
BURLEIGH’S BEST BUY, JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER!
Fully renovated, this sensational home showcases effortless style and an integrated indoor-outdoor lifestyle that will take your breath away.
Ideal for those who love to entertain, you are guaranteed to embrace the fabulous rear alfresco dining with an outdoor breakfast bar and a servery window into the kitchen, double oven, and guest master suite.
Superbly located in a quiet pocket of Burleigh Waters, on 680m2 of prime elevated land, the sandy beaches, James Street and Miami Marketta are just moments away.
With plenty of natural sunlight filtering through as a result of a North-facing aspect and orientation, this impressive 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, and 6 car space home leaves absolutely nothing for you to do, just move straight on in and enjoy the quality coastal living and entertaining now on offer.
Some of the home’s features include:
* Stunning new open-plan kitchen with a servery window to the outdoor breakfast bar, double oven, dishwasher, and new induction cooktop
* Large master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
* Additional guest master suite with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe or second office
* 3 bathrooms all beautifully tiled with louvre windows and a large bath
* Perfect large family home or potential granny flat option for additional income
* Open plan living with study nook and kitchen
* Second living area, ideal for a media / rumpus room
* Stay cool with new louvre windows to capture the ocean breezes on this elevated block, the home also has ceiling fans and reverse cycle split air-conditioning
* Gated security entrance with security system
* Sparkling inground swimming pool with glass fencing, and alfresco area at the rear
* Secure carport parking for 4 cars
* Two additional gated and secure spaces for your boat, trailer, caravan or jet ski’s
* Large garden storage shed plus additional storage in the garage
* Low maintenance gardens with irrigation
Located close to public transport, shopping, pristine protected beaches, Nobby Beach precinct, Miami Marketta, and the Burleigh Heads National Park which wraps around the headland, offering views of the ocean on the left and a number of walking trails and wildlife to experience. Burleigh offers plenty of places to picnic or BBQ along the foreshore, gourmet cafes, arts and crafts markets, organic farmer’s markets, oceanfront dining, cosmopolitan James Street, Bond University, local schools, and only 20 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport.
This home is sure to impress so call the Exclusive Agent, Adam Keys to arrange your private viewing or visit our open home.