Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
Crisp and contemporary, a seamless renovation leaving you with peace of mind. Nothing more to do but move in and enjoy the amazing lifestyle.
A North facing balcony flows from the open plan interior offering loads of sun-baking opportunity and if you're not accustomed to heights, this low level apartment will tick all the boxes for comfort and style.
Opposite McIntosh Park and patrolled beach, ten minute walk into Main Beach cafe village, Surfers Paradise Boulevard and close proximity to the G-Link tram station, the location is fabulous for getting around.
This 120m2 apartment offers:
- Very spacious, air-conditioned open-plan lounge & dining
- Views of the mountain ranges and a growing Southport City skyline
- Extensive modern kitchen with stone island bench & good storage
- An abundance of natural light and good air flow
- Sliding white plantation shutters
- 2 well separated bedrooms with reverse cycle a/c
- 2 tastefully and totally renovated bathrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe & ensuite
- Beautiful tiled floors throughout the kitchen and living areas
- Separate laundry
- Secure car space and storage cabinet
- Affordable Body Corporate levy $119 per week
Facilities for the owners of this pet friendly residential building include the outdoor heated pool & spa, BBQ area, sauna, a new gym soon to be installed and a private marina.
While care has been taken to ensure that photographs and information for this property are true and correct at the time of publishing, third party conveyed information or alteration in circumstances may impact on the accuracy of this information
Contact Listing Agent