Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
Perfectly positioned in Bougainvillea, this fully renovated north facing apartment is located on a low floor right across the road from the Beach. Catch the sea breezes and soak up the morning sun whilst enjoying your ocean views on the large balcony or grab your bucket and spade and head across to the beach for a play in the Pacific Ocean.
- Large balcony to relax and enjoy the views - Perfect for entertaining
- Perfect for an owner occupier or investor currently rented for $650 per week
- Glorious views with pristine beach just across the road!
- Cool ocean breezes all year long
- A spacious and bright apartment with 2 generous bedrooms
- Great floor plan - abundant natural light
- Full size bathroom and master with private ensuite
- Ideal north-east facing and protected from the prevailing southern winds.
- Boutique building with only 3 units per floor
- Onsite management + secure underground car park
- Resort style facilities include a pool, full tennis court, sauna + spa
- Close to Tedder Avenue shops, cafes + restaurants
If you’re looking for a gorgeously renovated, beautifully presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment across from the beach, this could be for you.
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport. Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.