Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
In a stock-hungry market, this unit on a high level ticks many boxes. Central to everything including the Tedder Avenue alfresco dining & cafe village, the G-link light rail station and the patrolled surfing beach just a 300 metre stroll in one straight line. This is the ideal lifestyle change for the most astute buyer...
- Exclusive residential only tower with only 2 apartments per floor
- Pet friendly up to 10kg on application
- High floor with generous balconies & exceptional coastal views
- Good floor plan with separated bedrooms (144m2)
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite)
- Separate laundry
- 1 car space
- Body Corporate $169 per week
- Solid rental now in place - rental income at $600 per week.
- Facilities include upgraded gymnasium and sauna, outdoor pool, courtyard & BBQ pavilion
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport. Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, it’s an ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants.
This remarkably quaint suburb is like none other. Also located within walking distance to the beach, the international hub of Marina Mirage, Sheraton Mirage, Palazzo Versace and the yacht club. Mostly, leaving your car at home and joining friends for a cocktail down the road is something special.
Young and mature families have a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities. The Main Beach Surf Club is not far and you can be reassured they have every safety in place when running off to the patrolled beach. Seaworld is also within walking distance, or a bikes ride away and annual passes will keep everyone more than amused at weekends.
Please contact the exclusive agent for an inspection!
Julia Keen 0411 835 283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Bedrooms from $959,900
Contact Angie Croy