Properties for sale
Find a Property for sale in your area quickly and easily.
This apartment is completely unique – the only one-bedroom apartment in the whole of Contessa – and bigger than half the 2-bedrooms in Main Beach.
The spacious living area has expansive floor-to-ceiling glass, all opening out to the private and protected courtyard. How many apartments have an outdoor entertainment space the size of a villa, with room for a large dining table, outdoor lounges, BBQ and more! And having your own private entrance and visitor parking at your door – this is a privilege that few enjoy.
The apartment itself has the beautiful Contessa travertine stone benchtops throughout, with a waterfall edge in the kitchen, and luxurious double vanity in the bathroom. Plantation shutters and timber look flooring modernises the apartment, and a mix of air-conditioning and ceiling fans ensure the ambient temperature all year round.
Contessa luxury apartments are set on a 2-acre urban island of lush tropical gardens and 5-star facilities, all set on the banks of the river with its own private marina. Located a short walk to the beach, the light rail station and trendy Tedder Avenue Village with its shopping and dining just around the corner.
- The only 1 Bedroom in Contessa – bigger than some 2-bedrooms!
- Secure basement carpark and storage
- Ground floor with huge outdoor deck and courtyard with private entrance
- High ceilings with floor to ceiling glass and oversized open plan living
- Large kitchen with waterfall edge stone bench tops and plenty of storage
- Huge bathroom with travertine double vanity and semi-frameless shower
- Huge built in robe and plenty of storage
- Plantation shutters throughout
- A/C to living area and Ceiling fans throughout
- Contessa 2-acre grounds with stunning gardens, outdoor pool, sauna, and tennis court
- Indoor facilities include large indoor heated pool, billiard room & gymnasium
- Set on the river with Marina access
- On the GC 600 track
- Close to light-rail-system for easy transportation
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport. Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.